Free WordPress Blog Setup [No Service Charge]
Get yourself out of the hassle of launching and setting up a self-hosted WordPress blog. I’ll take care of it completely FREE of service charge. Yes, you don’t have to pay a dime. All you have to do afterwards will be writing your very first post and furnish your blog with more contents.
Note: This offer might not last for long as I could get very busy in the future. I will only work on it during my free time. Once I accepted your request, that means I have a couple of hours of free time to do the service for you. I will start building your WordPress blog once I have the necessary details from you. While working on your blog, I might need additional details from you. You should be online so we can communicate with each other.
The things I will do for FREE.
- Consultation and recommendation on what would be the best things to do on your blog.
- Launch your WordPress blog.
- Install your preferred theme.
- Set your blog’s basic details according to your instructions.
- Add a contact form.
- Add email forwarders.
- Install security features like SSL (to HTTPS) on your blog. (I’ll use Cloudflare Flexible SSL for this one.)
- Install and setup necessary plugins.
- Integrate your blog with other third party services such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. (You’ll need to create an account on these ones.)
- Improve your blog’s security.
- Others things necessary.
- Turnover your blog to you as a finished product ready for use.
Why would you be doing it for free?
I have some certain conditions, of course.
- Buy your hosting plan for your WordPress blog on one of our recommended web host using my affiliate link.
- (Optional) If you wish to use a Premium WordPress Theme, you can search for themes on our recommended theme shops.
Do you like to avail of this free service?
Get in touch with me through email: opledulnuan[at]gmail.com
Contact me on: Facebook.
Disclaimer: I only recommend and use on your blog what I have tested, used, and believed to be a reliable WordPress stuff. However, we can not remove the possibility that issues may arise (as a popular philosopher says, “Everything is in constant change”). I can only support you on your inquiries regarding the settings I made on your blog. I won’t be responsible for theme and plugin related issues that may arise due to updates and other changes done by you or the developer. You have to contact the developer/s for it. For highly technical issues related to your hosting, you’ll need to contact your hosting support.
If you think I have done my job well. You can recommend me to your friends. I also accept donations on Paypal.me.